Bean Bandit does his best Violence Jack impersonationIt's finally here! The inaugural episode of Manime Podcast! Introductions abound, and the first review of the show! This episode, we're taking a look at cult-favorite, some would say "beastly" one-shot OVA from Kenichi Sonoda,
Riding Bean! You can purchase Riding Bean off AnimEigo's site
here.
Download the episode
here.
Your a man now!!
ReplyDeleteGreat first show man, I added your podcast to my blog roll. For new shows I really dig the current Space Cobra, are you checking that out?
Your first show was entertaining, you seem to have a real love for animation.
Looks like I found a blog to stick to!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you... Even Studio Ghibli has kinda dropped off in innovation recently (though they are still good movies, even if they are not as good as they used to be)
ReplyDeleteI've been having to go back to the large anime back catalogue from the 60s-90s and I've been enjoying them thoroughly.
But there is still SOME quality anime being made nowadays... You just have to look. And look HARD. The new Casshern reboot wasn't bad- weird but had some great action.
Love the podcast- finally a podcast I am actually interested in.
Also if you are doing live action you better do some tokusatsu/Kaiju movies! Those are my absolute FAVOURITE and I've been watching them since I was three years old!
ReplyDelete