Always happy to see another fan on the same wavelength when it comes to views on the current fandom as I agree with all of your points from the 'otaku' buzzword and the insular nature of a lot fo modern fans. I tried stating similar points on those crazy people VZ and kgod's blogs but needless to say I was taken aback by their blissful ignorance.
On topic, Armitage was a show I remember vaguely from my early days of anime viewing, all I really remembered about it was that Kiefer Sutherland was in one of the dubs for whatever reason.
Always happy to see another fan on the same wavelength when it comes to views on the current fandom as I agree with all of your points from the 'otaku' buzzword and the insular nature of a lot fo modern fans. I tried stating similar points on those crazy people VZ and kgod's blogs but needless to say I was taken aback by their blissful ignorance.
ReplyDeleteOn topic, Armitage was a show I remember vaguely from my early days of anime viewing, all I really remembered about it was that Kiefer Sutherland was in one of the dubs for whatever reason.
Nice podcast. Cheer!!
ReplyDeleteดูหนังออนไลน์ hd