Hello folks, sorry about the wait for the next episode, should be up within the next day or two, (I know I always say that but trust me, it will be.)First off, I want to thank Vendaval Este of Forgotten Junk for the new and super-sleek banner for the web-site. It's definitely a huge improvement over th
e old one, and features a few familiar faces. Thanks, man!Second up, I've recorded a new version of the show's intro, with better audio sampling of the music, so that should be attached to the next episode that gets uploaded, stay tuned for that!
I've had a few other podcasts that have asked for a promotional clip to advertise my show, and so I have now made one, and I'd like to thank all of the shows that have asked me for one that have been so willing to promote my work. Thanks guys!
To download the Manime podcast promo clip, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment